Shepherds’ Physiotherapy is a well established and advanced level Physiotherapy Clinic, offering the highest standards of care.
Whether you have:-
- A chronic condition (e.g. Low back pain, Arthritic pain, Depression...)
- An acute injury Whiplash, Hamstring Injuries...), or,
- Aspirations to improve sporting performance
We have the solution for you.
Our strong links with the very best Consultants and Medical Specialists in Cambridge
and London, as well as fast access to state of the art MRI and Ultrasound Scans means you will receive the highest level of service and often at preferential rates. We deal with the majority of major private medical insurance providers as well as welcoming self-paying clients.
We stand out from the rest by offering the highest standards of accurate diagnosis through utilisation of our advanced clinical reasoning skills. This allows us to deliver effective and appropriate treatment to all our clients.
JUST SOME OF THE TREATMENTS AVAILABLE:
- Joint Mobilisations / Manipulations
- Visceral Manipulation Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy
- Strain Counterstrain Techniques
- Postural Correction
- Soft Tissue Taping
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Personalised Exercise Plans
- General Health and Fitness Advice
- Pilates Exercises
One of the many skills utilised by Shepherds’ Physiotherapy, either on its own or as part of an integrated, multi-dimensional approach.
A bike fit to find your correct cycling position will benefit cycliists of all abilities and can find a solution to cycle related pain or injury.
4 The Poplars,
Essex, CM6 2JA